Friday 20 April 2012

My Hobby: Natalka/ Poland


BASKETBALL 
I play basketball every day. My favourite basketball stars are Michael Jordan and Marcin Gortat.
SKATING
I go skating at the weekends. I like this sport very much. I go skating for 4 years.
CINEMA
 I go to cinema every 3 months. My favourite movies are ,,Twilight saga’’ and ,,Spy Kids’’.

MUSIC
 I listen to music every day. My best music performers are Adele, Gotye, Małpa and O.S.T.R.  I‘ve got my favourite tracks on MP3 player. I like listening to music very much.
TELEVISION
 My favourite TV program  is ,,You can dance‘’. Our television is in the living room.  
BOOKS
 I like reading books. My favourite book is ,,Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’’.   

Bozena Gobcewicz, English Teacher of Szkoła Podstawowa nr 47 im. J.K. Branickiego/Poland